Re: [yast-devel] Starting repo management from the pkg manager
  • From: Ricardo Cruz <rpmcruz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:04:45 +0000
Hello,

Sex, 2008-03-14 às 15:27 +0100, Ladislav Slezak escreveu:
We need to adapt also yast2-ncurses-pkg and yast2-gtk to support this feature.

Bubli? Ricardo? Michael? The change should be really small, just add a widget
which closes the packager widget with `repo_mgr symbol as the result.

Added that option to yast-gtk. It might be useful in the future to
consider making libzypp concurrent, but this was a positive change.
We had already played with this in the past actually; I guess because
we never got to modify the repositories module, it didn't work that
well. Anyway, will be looking to play with this in the next Alpha.

Cheers,
Ricardo