Re: [yast-devel] Getting Rid of 2nd Stage Installation
  • From: Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:46:14 +0100
On Monday 10 March 2008, Jiri Srain wrote:

I don't remember when I last configured anything during 2nd stage (well,
I'm probably not typical user, anyway). I always just run through the
workflow, clicking only the Next button.

but it's always a nice warm feeling in the tummy to see all the correctly
configured hardware and stuff. Even though I just have to click "ok" :)
Is it just a guess that people dont like the second stage or do we really
have a survey or?
We had a one click installation once and kicked that out for some reason.
That confuses me a little bit.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
Business: http://www.suse.de/~ug
listening to: Almost Violent by ROTERSAND