Re: [yast-devel] sw_single/you constantly steals focus
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:43:32 +0100
* Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> [2008-03-06 09:01]:

The progress handling was redone pretty heavily for Factory and I see no
way of backporting this. If there is no easy fix for compiz, then I would
indeed suggest to close it FIXED (for 11.0)

Just for interest: What does YaST to prevent the window manager from
stealing focus?

I always had that problem with Xfce (xfwm4) and didn't see this as
"bug" but more a "misdesign" in YaST because I expect new windows from
being focussed if I don't activate "focus stealing prevention" in my
window manager configuration.

Bernhard

PS: However did the change in 11.0, thanks a lot, great!!!