Re: [yast-devel] UI::SetModulename
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:55:52 +0100
Hi Duncan,

packager module does not compile against latest core, pkg-bindings,
anyone has idea where to look? (i commented it to make it work, but why
is it failing?)

ProductLicense.ycp:18 [Interpreter] Symbol 'UI::SetModulename' does not
exist.

Yes, it is because of UI::SetModulename builtin. It has been dropped. Afair,
only yast2-network and Wizard used it, but in turn (almost) every module uses
Wizard. It breaks binary compatibility of .ybc files and that's why so many
modules did not build.

What is the replacement for that function?

I'm afraid there is no known (YCP) replacement of this function, it has been
obsoleted. Maybe there is something in new YCommandLine, but I doubt it's
accesible from YCP. HuHa should know more ...

B.