Re: [yast-devel] printer module redesign
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:27:25 +0100
see them all at one place, to have a nice overview. And in addition,
could then reasonably select the Default printer, which I'm not sure
is
easily doable in multi-list/tab design :)

A combo box would do fine: Set default: | HP Model X \/ |

I'm afraid it wouldn't if you have several printers (configurations) in
more than one dialogs. The combo-box would need to be in every (?)
dialog and contain both network and local printers (configurations).

L.

< Previous Next >