Re: [opensuse-ux] Re: [yast-devel] printer module redesign
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:35:48 +0100
Martin Schmidkunz napsal(a):
Hi everyone,

after the feedback I got from you, I made two new mock ups for the
overview page:
http://en.opensuse.org/Image:Printer_mschmidkunz_overview_2tabs.png
http://en.opensuse.org/Image:Printer_mschmidkunz_overview_4tabs.png

I like the one with the four tabs best.
This was also the conclusion drawn by our sysadmins and one of our
designers.

Hi,

Why "Local Configurations" instead of "Local Printers"?
Why "Remote Configuration" instead of "Remote Printers" or "Network
Printers"?

Still no idea what "Remote Access" is and why should I click on that tab :(
Still very confused with "Print via Network" and still no clue why
should I click on that tab :(

Buttons
[Add] -> [Add Printer]? / [New Printer]?
[Edit] -> [Configure]? / [Reconfigure]?
[Delete] -> [Remove]?

[Print Test Page] is pretty obvious :)

Lukas