Re: [yast-devel] printer module redesign
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 14:24:04 +0100
Martin Schmidkunz wrote:
Hi Stano,

thanks for your replies!
Maybe we should think again about the two lists.

The idea behind was to clearly separate local from remote queues.

I had the same experience, it was very difficult to find out what the
two lists were. However once I found out, it made total sense.

I think the point is in making a difference between them. Right now the
difference is in the wording, which forces you to read, what about an
icon that makes clear that one is a local list and the second a remote list?

Duncan