Re: [yast-devel] create translation for a new yast module
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:57:20 +0100
Dne Monday 28 January 2008 15:36:02 Jordi Massaguer Pla napsal(a):
I've created the YaST module myself and have no makefile at all.
Actually what I've done is write a ycp module and compile it by "ycpc
-c" . How do I create the makefile? Is there a template?

In that case, you may want to use 'y2tool y2makepot' utility (from have
yast2-devtools package).

It (recursively) collects all *.ycp and afaik also *.pm files and several
others in the current directory and creates appropriate *.pot files for each
textdomain found in these files.

However, it has some limitations (see bug #354678), so you may want to specify
the exact files you want to collect the strings from by creating POTFILES
plain text file in your working directory. POTFILES should contain (relative)
paths to ycp files with translatable strings, one per line.

Hope I did not confuse you very much ;-)

B.
--
\\\\\ Katarina Machalkova
\\\\\\\__o YaST developer