Re: [yast-devel] create translation for a new yast module
  • From: Jordi Massaguer Pla <jordi.massaguer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:36:02 +0100
I've created the YaST module myself and have no makefile at all.
Actually what I've done is write a ycp module and compile it by "ycpc
-c" . How do I create the makefile? Is there a template?

thanks

El dv 25 de 01 del 2008 a les 15:32 +0100, en/na Jiri Srain va escriure:
Hi!

To make the .po files, just do

make pot

in the top lever directory of the YaST module. It will create the .pot
file(s)
according to textdomains present.

Then you have to translate them :-) and convert to .mo files
via /usr/bin/msgfmt

Hope that helps!
Jiri