Re: [yast-devel] extra-packages
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:39:20 +0100
Am Montag 14 Januar 2008 schrieb Jiri Srain:
Hi!

I don't think there is a problem with the format, but with keeping the file
up-to-date (we've already run into issues with it in the past). I'm afraid
that mostly when one adds installation of yet another package, he does not
update this file accordingly.

Unfortunately, I don't know about any way to generate automatically from
the SVN sources.

Martin had the idea to put e.g. a Provides: installs(kradio) into
yast2-tv.spec.in - then the yast2-tv maintainer does not need to remember
yet another file.

This works for the simple cases and we would need to come up with something
similiar to create arch dependent deps.

Greetings, Stephan