Re: [yast-devel] My first ycp dialog :)
  • From: Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:45:57 +0100
Dne Friday 04 of January 2008 11:41:35 Stefan Hundhammer napsal(a):
On Friday 04 January 2008 11:28, Jiri Srain wrote:
Mhm. Is it possible somehow to download the online release notes after
the network card setup, which happens quite early during the
installation process, and show them during package installation?

Yes, it is, it's just not implemented, and it is not required to bring up
the network, so we have to handle both cases anyway.

Uh - wasn't fetching the release notes the internet connection test? Do we
no longer do it that way?

Sure we do, during the 2nd stage of the installation. But release notes can be
shown while packages are being installed during 1st stage. These ones are the
original ones from the media.

Jiri

--
Regards,

Jiri Srain
YaST Team Leader
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o. e-mail: jsrain@xxxxxxx
Lihovarska 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 959
190 00 Praha 9 fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic http://www.suse.cz
< Previous Next >
List Navigation