Re: [yast-devel] My first ycp dialog :)
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:41:35 +0100
On Friday 04 January 2008 11:28, Jiri Srain wrote:
Mhm. Is it possible somehow to download the online release notes after
the network card setup, which happens quite early during the
installation process, and show them during package installation?

Yes, it is, it's just not implemented, and it is not required to bring up
the network, so we have to handle both cases anyway.

Uh - wasn't fetching the release notes the internet connection test? Do we no
longer do it that way?

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.