Re: [yast-devel] My first ycp dialog :)
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:02:10 +0100
On Thursday 03 January 2008 17:51, Bernhard Walle wrote:
Why should we encourage people to do that?

Because the release notes contain highly important information that
*everybody* should read before using the newly installed openSUSE!

I've only been installing SuSE Linux for 10+ years (so I can't really tell),
but I have yet to see the first of our release notes that don't blather about
a zillion utterly irrelevant things. Plus, when I am installing, I have a lot
of other things on my mind. Even if I would take about the stuff in the
release notes it would have to wait until I'd find time - which is when I
start using the system.

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.