Re: [yast-devel] yast2-ncurses has a status line :)
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:42:53 +0100
* Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> [2007-12-19 12:23]:
On Wednesday 19 December 2007 10:41, Bernhard Walle wrote:
But *after* installation, ncurses is only used by people who know what
they do.

Uh - yes, is that so?

How exactly do you define "people who know what they are doing"?
Do you really think we have any user who is an expert in all aspects?

No, but they are experts enough to hit the F1 button when they need
help. I didn't say we should remove the texts entirely.

Thanks,
Bernhard