Re: [yast-devel] yast2-ncurses has a status line :)
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:47:23 +0100
* Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> [Dec 19. 2007 10:32]:

Hmm, I see only Rebecca saying, help is required (which is true, but she
argues against self explaining dialogs not about having help inline) and
Stefan, who I kind of convinced already in saying that I will argue with the
people coming wanting to have it back. Seeing the list archive though I see
more people wanting to get rid of it :)

Looking at the YaST survey results, people agree to get rid of it and
have it only available on demand (pressing F1).

Klaus
---