Re: [yast-devel] TimezoneSelector widget
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:11:34 +0100
Am Dienstag 18 Dezember 2007 schrieb Stefan Hundhammer:
On Tuesday 18 December 2007 12:28, Stephan Kulow wrote:
But what I wonder the most: are my changes to core ok now for trunk? I'd
work on the actual implementation with zooming and drawing, but the
interface to ycp should be "ok" now.

So please review: svn diff -r43109:HEAD
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/branches/tmp/coolo/zone/core

Looks good to me.

But it might be a good idea to add a

private:
ImplPtr<YTimezoneSelectorPrivate> priv;

member to class YTimezoneSelector, even if it just contains a bool dummy.
If ever this class should require any real data, binary compatibility will
not be broken right away if that pointer is there from the very beginning.

Good point.

Greetings, Stephan