Re: [yast-devel] TimezoneSelector widget
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:26:14 +0100
Am Montag 17 Dezember 2007 schrieb Jiří Suchomel:
On po 17. prosince 2007, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag 17 Dezember 2007 schrieb Jiří Suchomel:
But I would not like to throw away the current map at all, because I
assume ncurses timezone selection won't be affected and current format
with regions fits well there.

Sure, I don't have a problem in filtering out something I don't need. I
just have to have a way not to duplicate the information. So perhaps you
can come up with a compromise data structure that can be passed to C++
without giving up the regions? E.g. Europe#Europe/Prague : _("Czech
Republic") - assuming you can split strings in ycp :)

But if it's easier to create a second map from that original map, it's of
course fine with me as well.

From YCP, it is easy to simplify the map to create a one in requested
format, so I'd prefer going this way.
Just define the desired input format and I'll prepare it for you :-)

That still leaves me without knowing how to put that map into C++

Greetings, Stephan