Re: [yast-devel] TimezoneSelector widget
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:06:23 +0100
Am Montag 17 Dezember 2007 schrieb Jiří Suchomel:

But I would not like to throw away the current map at all, because I assume
ncurses timezone selection won't be affected and current format with
regions fits well there.

Sure, I don't have a problem in filtering out something I don't need. I just
have to have a way not to duplicate the information. So perhaps you can come
up with a compromise data structure that can be passed to C++ without giving
up the regions? E.g. Europe#Europe/Prague : _("Czech Republic") - assuming
you can split strings in ycp :)

But if it's easier to create a second map from that original map, it's of
course fine with me as well.

Greetings, Stephan