[yast-devel] Installation is green now
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:26:19 +0100
Hi!

As every problem I wanted to have fixed is fixed in qt4 port, Stefan and me
agreed to move out qt3. So I submitted yast2-qt and installation-images
to Factory.

There are many problems still with it, e.g. it's still not possible to install
packages correctly - but I decided Factory users are zypper users anyway
and it will only take another couple of days to fix these issues.

The theme used is still my wild hack, but I've shown Jakub how to develop
something new, so I'm expecting just the best ;)

Greetings, Stephan