Re: [yast-devel] Work report
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:54:17 +0100
Am Freitag 30 November 2007 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi!

For those seeing my commits on the commit list, I thought I give you a
little report on what I did in your SVN:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3119

What's not written in there: the way it's implemented relies on a fixed
size of 1024x768 and I bet on my laptop screen to even look just as bad as
on the screenshot. But that's details - and basically out of scope of ITO
:)

OK, I have it as far that I can install with a themed yast qt4 - I haven't
tried the package selector lately, this is Duncan's joy :)

What I wonder though: the installation creates two Wizard dialogs on top of
each other - basically creating a mess with transparent windows. Why is that?

One is there pretty early and the other one is created as soon as the license
is displayed (testing CD with ftp instsys, so not having media check).

There is a lot left for me to fix / implement, so I wonder if this is
something I need to take care of too (it wouldn't be too hard, but I expect
a bug somewhere else).

Greetings, Stephan