Re: [yast-devel] typedef
  • From: "Benji Weber" <b.weber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:37:04 +0000
On 03/12/2007, Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Benji Weber napsal(a):
Greetings all,

Today I discovered the "typedef" keyword in the ycp langauge. I'd not
realised this existed because I hadn't seen it in any documentation,
or used in modules. It seems it's very occasionally used.

Great! :)
Do you want to document it :)?

Well I was first wondering whether there are any potential problems
with using it in the way I indicated, or if anyone can think of a
better way of achieving the same result.

Also where would be the most appropriate place in the documentation?

--
Benjamin Weber