[yast-devel] Help Wanted: Move YaST tutorials from forgeftp.novell.com to openSUSE WIKI
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:09:31 +0100
Hi,

I've added a new idea to idea.opensuse.org
| Move YaST tutorials from forgeftp.novell.com to openSUSE WIKI |
http://idea.opensuse.org/content/ideas/move-yast-tutorials-from-forgeftp.novell.com-to-opensuse-wiki

We are currently working on implementing features and that's why the
documentation is a bit loosing at the end of the queue. On the other
hand, moving those YaST tutorials can:

* Help you to gain a respect from openSUSE community as well as from
YaST developers :) ;)
* Help you to understand YaST a lot more

Additionally, this is not only about moving some texts somewhere else,
you are expected to bring new ideas, new tutorials, you can realize your
dreams :)))

* * * * *
More about idea.opensuse.org:
It's a web/page for sharing ideas how to improve (openSUSE) Linux and
also implementing those ideas.
Maybe you are good designer but can't write in any programming language.
Maybe you can just write in Perl or C++ and you are really good at it :)
... idea.opensuse.org is the best way to go!
File an idea there or pick already filed one.
* * * * *

Thanks in advance
Bye
Lukas

PS: YaST developers and their (development-related) help can be found
also on IRC at irc.freenode.net, channel #yast

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o., Lihovarska 1060/12, Praha 9, Czech Republic

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
This Thread