Re: [yast-devel] symbols in builtins
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:23:59 +0100
On Friday 30 November 2007 11:43:52 Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
extern StaticDeclaration static_declarations;
declaration_t *bi_dt = static_declarations.findDeclaration
(qualified_name);

I do can iterate the symbol table: (so I was wrong :-) )

static_declarations.symbolTable()->forEach(print_sym);
(using a function)

Which is ugly (because you need a functor if you want to accumulate values)
but works.

But I only get things like SCR, WFM, Pkg, sleep, y2debug, UI, etc
So from there, I can't jump to the functions inside that declarations.

That is not intuitive. As *findDeclaration (const char *name) const; does
return a declaraton if you give "SCR::Read", I don't understand why forEach
behaves that way.

Duncan