[yast-devel] symbols in builtins
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:43:52 +0100

Hi y2hackers

For a normal namespace I can do:

for (unsigned int i=0; i < ns->symbolCount(); ++i)
{
SymbolEntryPtr s = ns->symbolEntry(i);

Yes, I can also access the symbol table, which is the most useless structure
as you can't iterate it and everything useful is private and everything
useless is public ;-) But that iteration is enough to know the name of the
symbols the namespace offers and their type (variable, function, etc).

However, for a builtin.,

extern StaticDeclaration static_declarations;
declaration_t *bi_dt = static_declarations.findDeclaration (qualified_name);

and then create the call using the declaration
YEBuiltin *bi_call = new YEBuiltin (bi_dt);

IIRC from the declaration, I can get the symbol table, but as I said it is
like getting nothing. Is there a way to get the symbol count and access every
symbol somehow?

Cheers!
Duncan