Re: [yast-devel] Work report
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:34:47 +0100
Stephan Kulow napsal(a):
Hi!

For those seeing my commits on the commit list, I thought I give you a little
report on what I did in your SVN: http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3119

What's not written in there: the way it's implemented relies on a fixed size
of 1024x768 and I bet on my laptop screen to even look just as bad as on the
screenshot. But that's details - and basically out of scope of ITO :)

Looks great! :)

Maybe it shouldn't have so much free space around (wasting space) and
shouldn't rely on specific resolution but those are just a tiny details
:) Well done!

Lukas