Re: [yast-devel] Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST Extension: Progress with Icons
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:05:18 +0100
Am Donnerstag 29 November 2007 schrieb Lukas Ocilka:
Will Stephenson napsal(a):
On Thursday 29 November 2007, Lukas Ocilka said:
PS: It's currently implemented by replacing images with another ones but
it would be better if there was a native Qt/GTK support for making
images gray-scaled (initial state) and then make them colored again
(active). Would it be possible? Thanks.

Yes, in Qt4 see
QPixmap QIcon::pixmap ( const QSize & size, Mode mode = Normal, State
state = Off ) const

in Qt3 it's in QIconSet.

Will

Great! :)

Would be somebody so kind and implement such option to yast2-qt for me :)?

The YaST Qt SVN is here:
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/qt/

Qt3 and Qt4 are pretty different in that regard, so I would suggest not doing
it for Qt3 with the Qt4 port on the horizon.

Greetings, Stephan