Re: [yast-devel] sw_single Acccessibility Category
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:57:36 +0100
Stephan Kulow napsal(a):
Am Donnerstag 29 November 2007 schrieb Bryen:
We think it would be well worth it if an accessibility category could be
added so users could easily narrow down what tools are available for
download/already-installed.

Would it be feasible to add such a category? I would be more than happy
to compile a list over the next few months of such tools so we can
populate the category.

I think you're talking about a Pattern. And yes, we can easily add one for
accessibility. Just collect the packages needed and file a bug report against
component Patterns. If you can, both for KDE and GNOME.

I've just forwarded that mail to opensuse-packaging mailing-list because
I thought RPM groups were what Bryen wanted to extend. Patterns might be
even better, however RPM groups can help too :)

Bye
Lukas