Re: [yast-devel] SVN access
  • From: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:46:10 +0100
Dňa Sunday 25 November 2007 22:09:04 Duncan Mac-Vicar P. ste napísal:
On Sunday 25 November 2007 07:20:37 pm Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi!

I picked up branches/tmp/sh/qt4-port/, merged with mod-ui
and finished the port to integrate well into the event loop
and the threading.

What I wonder though:
1. Can I continue my experiments in yast svn? git is all
fine, but I only trust $HOME :)
2. is there an easy way I can keep it in parallel to sh's qt?
E.g. just install as yast2-qt4 for the time being?

Greetings, Stephan
P.S. cmake anyone? :)

Hey that is great news!

I offer porting the buildsystem to cmake.

And yes, that would be a good idea for good testing, calling the UI qt4 for
the time being.

Tricky. I believe the way is to rename the Y2 component to qt4, so you can
call 'y2base client.ycp qt4' and also change the name of the dlopened library
to mach qt4 name. That should work.

Stano