Re: [yast-devel] SVN access
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:09:04 +0100
On Sunday 25 November 2007 07:20:37 pm Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi!

I picked up branches/tmp/sh/qt4-port/, merged with mod-ui
and finished the port to integrate well into the event loop
and the threading.

What I wonder though:
1. Can I continue my experiments in yast svn? git is all
fine, but I only trust $HOME :)
2. is there an easy way I can keep it in parallel to sh's qt?
E.g. just install as yast2-qt4 for the time being?

Greetings, Stephan
P.S. cmake anyone? :)

Hey that is great news!

I offer porting the buildsystem to cmake.

And yes, that would be a good idea for good testing, calling the UI qt4 for
the time being.

For SVN access, I will send you the details.

Duncan