[yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r42330 Moved setLanguage from YUI to YApplication
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:57:50 +0100
Log:
Moved setLanguage from YUI to YApplication

Please don't forget to update the dependencies when making
incompatible changes across packages.
(Like ncurses and qt requiring the new core version)

This could be made automatic using autoreqprov if we took care about
ABI versioning like it is done in libzypp. I will try to prepare
simple instructions.

Anyway, please submit yast2-core to autobuild when you have a
consistent set of packages, so that liby2util can be finally put to
rest.

Modified:
trunk/core/libyui/src/YApplication.cc
trunk/core/libyui/src/YApplication.h
trunk/core/libyui/src/YUI.h
trunk/core/libyui/src/YUI_builtins.cc
trunk/core/package/yast2-core.changes
trunk/ncurses/package/yast2-ncurses.changes
trunk/ncurses/src/NCApplication.cc
trunk/ncurses/src/NCApplication.h
trunk/ncurses/src/YNCursesUI.cc
trunk/ncurses/src/YNCursesUI.h
trunk/qt/package/yast2-qt.changes
trunk/qt/src/YQApplication.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQApplication.h
trunk/qt/src/YQCheckBox.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQDumbTab.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQLabel.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQRadioButton.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQUI.h
trunk/qt/src/YQUI_builtins.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQUI_core.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQUI_x11.cc
trunk/qt/src/YQWizard.cc
trunk/qt/src/pkg/YQPackageSelectorBase.cc
trunk/qt/src/pkg/YQPkgConflictList.cc
trunk/qt/src/pkg/YQPkgPatternList.cc
trunk/qt/src/pkg/YQPkgRpmGroupTagsFilterView.h
trunk/qt/src/pkg/YQPkgSearchFilterView.cc

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner