[yast-devel] [Announcement] YaST-DOC in external SVN
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:30:07 +0100
Hi,

I've moved our additional YaST documentation to the external SVN at
opensuse.org.

See: http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/doc/

It contains several scripts and XML files for generating XML
documentation from sources, for building HTML from those XML files, etc.
Some other add-on are there as well, such as tutorials.
Several scripts still need to be adapted their new environment (external
SVN).

All from that place is used to generate the documentation stored at
http://forgeftp.novell.com/yast/doc/

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o., Lihovarska 1060/12, Praha 9, Czech Republic

  • No further messages