Re: [yast-devel] SCR usage statistics.
  • From: Michal Svec <msvec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:01:40 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Klaus Kaempf wrote:

I scanned all files below /usr/share/YaST2/{modules,clients,include}
grepping for "SCR::". Just to get statistical relevant data, not for
complete coverage.

The goal is to get relevant data for a SCR redesign to be implemented
in parallel to the current SCR and have modules converted over time
and shut down SCR is some distant future.

May be a dumb question, but which problems are we trying to fix?

Also, are you suggesting a completely different SCR(-like) approach
or just "fixed" and more unified paths?

Thanks,
Michal