[yast-devel] Three New yast-devtools Scripts, Three New openSUSE Articles
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 18:38:49 +0100
Hi,

I've just finished these three articles about three new tools in
yast2-devtools (since 2.16.2):

* Script: check_deps
Generates output based on YCP or Perl modules imported in the source
code. It can be used to check which other YCP/Perl modules are in use
in your YaST module just to adjust RPM dependencies correctly.
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development/Devtools/check_deps

* Script: gen_logic_deps
Generates configuration file for 'dot' program (to generate graphical
representation of dependencies). It uses check_deps script.
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development/Devtools/gen_logic_deps

* Script: gen_logic_deps_nodes
A simple wrapper script that uses output of gen_logic_deps script to
generate graphical representation of only those packages that we are
interested in.
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development/Devtools/gen_logic_deps_nodes

Have a nice weekend
Lukas