[yast-devel] Video of Mac OS X upgrade (Tiger -> Leopard)
  • From: Joerg Kress <jkress@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:47:38 +0100
Hi,

a video with an upgrade of Mac OS is now online at:

http://public.littlecornerofthe.net/research/leo-upgrade.mpg.ogg

It's edited for length, without those lengthy "doing something and
updating the progress bar"-moments. The locale is German, sorry ;-)

Other specs: We recorded only every 2nd frame as such the "realtime"
parts are actually twice as fast in the video.

I will do a writeup of things that are interesting to note. Any
recommendations where to put those notes and a link to the video in the
wiki?

btw: it's not that exciting, seems like Apple thought the upgrade
process is not worth the bling.

Cheers,

Josh
--