Re: [yast-devel] ITO project proposal #1: Web user interface
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:09:58 +0100
On Thursday 08 November 2007 10:04:38 Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
Dňa Wednesday 07 November 2007 14:04:56 Stanislav Visnovsky ste napísal:
Dňa Wednesday 07 November 2007 11:38:36 Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett ste
napísal:
Useful pointers if you are participating:

Current code (prototype)
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/branches/research/web-wt/

I've branched this for mod-ui:

http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/branches/tmp/sh/mod-ui/web-wt/

I hope to start the port soon.

After looking at the modui, I've decided basically drop the old prototype
and start from scrach. Yesterday evening I've managed to have a compilable
skeleton, but it does not link yet and does not provide anything related to
wt.

Stano

remember the revision number for the most simple compilable skeleton, perhaps
we could use it as a template for developers ;-)

Duncan