Re: [yast-devel] ITO project proposal #1: Web user interface
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:02:21 +0100
On Wednesday 07 November 2007 20:42:21 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Jordi Massaguer i Pla <jordi.massaguer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I am not sure what is a "ITO time proposal". However, if you need

That's a Novell internal concept: ITO is "Innovation time off" - this is
a proposal for some hacker to spend some time of it on his time budget
for "innovation".

Anybody else could take it as well - or help with it,

Andreas

simple google search for novell ito returns

Results 1 - 10 of about 190,000 for novell ito. (0.20 seconds)
Novell Hack Week: an experiment in innovation: Page 4
This is the kickoff of a broader initiative within the Linux business unit at
Novell called innovation time off (ITO). It's similar to the flexible time
off ...

simple search for ito time returns:

KDE 4 Hacking | kdedevelopers.org
We have thrown in some of our ITO time (that's a certain fraction of our work
time we can flexibly spend on innovative projects which aren't
necessarily ...

;-)

cheers
Duncan