Re: [yast-devel] ITO project proposal #1: Web user interface
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:55:39 +0100
On Tuesday 06 November 2007 13:49:50 Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
Should it be based on the new libui or on the old one? I'd vote for the new
one, I'm willing to do the port of the prototype ;-)

I guess on the new one, that is why I was expecting it to be merged already,
but it wont happen until 2 weeks, and we don't know the extact day yet :-(

working on the new one will mean for everyone compĆ¼iling its own yast, unless
we manage to package mod-ui packages before the ITO time.

Duncan