Re: [yast-devel] PackageKit
  • From: Joerg Kress <jkress@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:33:22 +0200
Hi,

I just managed to build the latest dbus package that is needed for pk.
Unfortunately it wasn't that trivial -- and it's far from perfect, but
thoenig will surely improve it as soon as he is back from vacation.

I still have some things to fix. Pk compiles in my vm and the errors
when running are now different (which means progress ;-)

This also means that it's unlikely that I will reach my milestone to
install a package using pk with the yum backend.

I will continue to work on it over the weekend, as this is really
bugging me. Maybe it will run by Monday so I can write up in the wiki
what's needed to get PackageKit compile and run in the STABLE
distribution.

Cheers,

Josh