Re: [yast-devel] Bugfix vs. ongoing development
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:43:37 +0200
On Thursday 25 October 2007 15:29, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
On Thursday 25 October 2007 15:11:09 Thomas Fehr wrote:
Unfortunately I will be on vacation, starting some hours from now
;-))

Which turns me into a monopoly of information, and therefore more
incentive for whose needing it for offering turning it into a nice
wiki page :-)

Not quite a monopoly. I used the scripts of Thomas as basis to create
the CruiseControl[1]-magic[2] that creates the chroot for a defined
distribution copies the checkout there (that is the only difference,
bind mounting should be easy to add) and builds within the chroot
environment.

I can help you with the wiki page and provide scripts :)

[1]: http://cruisecontrolrb.thoughtworks.com/
[2]: http://cit32.suse.de:3333 (only SUSE-internal)

Ciao,
Daniel