Re: [yast-devel] Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST2 SSHD Module - Call for help/volunteers
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:16:04 +0200
Hi guys!

Hmm, nobody interested in "How should be the current YaST SSHD module
enhanced/fixed?"

Or do everybody agree to what's written at
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST_SSHD_Server/Enhancements_WIP?
There's not even a single-word-change ;)

I've noticed you'd like to use tabs for navigation in dialogs (which I fully
support, we've used tab navigation in yast2-network module and users seem to
be quite comfortable with that).
However, should you need more than 4-5 tabs, you'd better consider using tree
navigation in the left panel.

One way, or another, you'll need CWM. As I realised today, CWM documentation
is publicly available, but well hidden :) For the time being, you can use
docbook sources from our Subversion:
http://svn.opensuse.org/viewcvs/yast/trunk/yast2/library/cwm/doc/
For the future, we should consider making this CWM tutorial a wiki page on
opensuse.org
Cheers

frozenB.
--