Mailinglist Archive: wicked-devel (1 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [wicked-devel] Looking to contribute
Hi!

You can pick one and ping us on #wicked channel before you really start
to work on them, but note, that there are some artifacts (TODO: ...)
from some attic TODO file.

For bug tacking, we're using bugzilla.opensuse.org/bugzilla.suse.com.