Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-users (31 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-users] Bootstrapped salt minions never appear as systems
Hi, in our salt master config we have in /etc/salt/master.d/extra.conf

auto_accept: True

So we don't manually go to the UI to accept keys.

However in the rhn_web_ui.log I am seeing this error (not sure if it's
related though)

2019-04-15 12:11:40,184 [pool-7-thread-1] ERROR
com.suse.manager.webui.websocket.Notification - Notification
scheduledExecutorService exception
java.lang.NullPointerException: Deflater has been closed
at java.util.zip.Deflater.ensureOpen(Deflater.java:559)
at java.util.zip.Deflater.deflate(Deflater.java:440)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.PerMessageDeflate.sendMessagePart(PerMessag
eDeflate.java:348)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMessage(WsRem
oteEndpointImplBase.java:300)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase$TextMessageSendHan
dler.write(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:759)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendPartialString(
WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:252)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendString(WsRemot
eEndpointImplBase.java:195)
at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendText(WsRemoteEndp
ointBasic.java:37)
at
com.suse.manager.webui.websocket.Notification.sendMessage(Notification.
java:136)
at
com.suse.manager.webui.websocket.Notification.lambda$spreadUpdate$0(Not
ification.java:161)
at java.util.HashMap.forEach(HashMap.java:1289)
at
com.suse.manager.webui.websocket.Notification.spreadUpdate(Notification
.java:160)
at
com.suse.manager.webui.websocket.Notification.lambda$static$3(Notificat
ion.java:221)
at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ac
cess$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.ru
n(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:1149)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
ava:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Cheers