Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-users (31 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-users] change SUSE products
Hi Torsten,

how did you setup the repositories for SLE12 and how are you trying to
add SLE15? You need to add SCC credentials that have subscriptions for
these products enabled to the Setup Wizard. That's where that message
comes from.

What I am surprised about is that SLE12 works without the credentials.
Do you get updates there?

About the server error, what exactly were you trying to do that lead to
it? It could be a bug depending on what you were doing. But without the
SCC credentials it might not as well.

Best,
Kostas