Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-users (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-users] openSUSE 42.3 repo setup within wizard
  • From: Michael Calmer <mc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 16:51:18 +0100
Hi

Am Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 16:45:25 CET schrieb Steve Moring:
Michael,

This appeared to work (no errors reported), but the repository
doesn't

show up in the UI as a valid channel under the wizard, SUSE Products
tab. Is there something further that I'd need to do?

I should have been more clear, the channels show up, I was just
surprised to not see it as a SUSE product. I was able to get a sync
running on the repo and will continue to plan and learn more about the
product as I'm reading the getting started guide.

That's right. SUSE Products or Vendor Products come from the official CDN
which provide "Enterprise Products" .

To see products there you need SLES subscriptions and a SCC account.

--
Regards

Michael Calmer

Michael Calmer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575 - e-mail: Michael.Calmer@xxxxxxxx