Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-users (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-users] openSUSE 42.3 repo setup within wizard
Michael,

This appeared to work (no errors reported), but the repository
doesn't
show up in the UI as a valid channel under the wizard, SUSE Products
tab.  Is there something further that I'd need to do?

I should have been more clear, the channels show up, I was just
surprised to not see it as a SUSE product. I was able to get a sync
running on the repo and will continue to plan and learn more about the
product as I'm reading the getting started guide.

Thanks