Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-users (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-users] openSUSE 42.3 repo setup within wizard
Michael,

On Tue, 2018-11-27 at 12:10 +0100, Michael Calmer wrote:
Hi

Am Montag, 26. November 2018, 23:48:28 CET schrieb Steve Moring:
Just getting started.  I skipped the SCC credentials as I didn't
have
anything I wished to test against the SUSE SLE* repos (I do that
with
SUMA).  Which brings up the question, how does one setup uyuni to
mirror the openSUSE repos?

- install spacewalk-utils
- use "spacewalk-common-channels" command

$> spacewalk-common-channels -u admin -p pass -a x86_64
'opensuse_leap42_3*'

This appeared to work (no errors reported), but the repository doesn't
show up in the UI as a valid channel under the wizard, SUSE Products
tab. Is there something further that I'd need to do?