Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-devel (7 mails)

< Previous Next >
[uyuni-devel] Uyuni 2020.07 is released!
Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Uyuni 2020.07

At https://www.uyuni-project.org/pages/stable-version.html you will find all
the resources you need to start working with Uyuni 2020.07, including the
release notes, documentation, requirements and setup instructions.

IMPORTANT: Keep in mind Uyuni 2020.07 changes the base OS to openSUSE Leap
15.2, so a special procedure is needed for this upgrade! Check the release
notes and the documentation for all the details

This is the list of highlights for this release:

* Salt 3000.0
* New "mgrcompat.module_run" custom compatibility state for Salt is available
for registered systems.
* PostgreSQL 12
* Base System Upgrade
* New products enabled
* Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
* hwdata vendor change for openSUSE Leap 15.1 clients

Please check the release notes for full details.

Remember that Uyuni will follow a rolling release planning, so the next
version will contain bugfixes for this one and any new features. There will be
no maintenance of 2020.07

As always, we hope you will enjoy Uyuni 2020.07 and invite everyone of you to
send us your feedback [1] and of course your patches, if you can contribute.

Happy hacking!

[1] https://www.uyuni-project.org/pages/contact.html

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni