Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-devel (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-devel] About Uyuni development decisionmaking
About the RFCs, I am happy to announce that after the latest retrospective, we
decided to publish all future and past RFCs, so communiy can not only check
but participate as well.

Repisitory will be hosted at https://github.com/uyuni-project/uyuni-rfc

The plan is having everything ready and published in around two weeks.

Regarding the issues, I can still provide a timeline, but it's on our radar
and a meeting with all squad leaders show happen soon (next week probably) so
we can decided how to proceed, and maybe get an initial timeline.

Best regards.