Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-devel (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [uyuni-devel] About Uyuni development decisionmaking
Hi Neal,

I see all your complains as valid points and, as discussed at IRC, here is the
action plan I proposed to our development group, and agreed with our squad
leads.

Issues
=====

We already had this in our radar since a couple of months, but we still need
to come up with a plan and see what we can migrate and what we cannot (those
that we cannot make public should be only a few, either because of security
embargoes, or because there is private user from SUSE customers.

So far, I will have a meeting to talk about this at week 7 (Feb 11 - Feb 15),
and after that, we'll start the practical work.

Sadly I can't tell when this will be ready, but I hope we will be able to
provide more information after that meeting.

RFC
====

I added a card to our retrospective to talk about this next Thursday.

My proposal is making all future RFCs public and open to community discussion,
and so community can be part of the decision as well, but we will need to
check if there are some kind of legal restrictions (hopefully not)

So rest assured, our target is open development, not only when it comes to the
code and PRs, but also when talking about planes for the future, issues, etc.

Regards.