Mailinglist Archive: uyuni-announce (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
[uyuni-announce] Uyuni 2020.06 is released!
Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Uyuni 2020.06

At https://www.uyuni-project.org/pages/stable-version.html you will find all
the resources you need to start working with Uyuni 2020.06, including the
release notes, documentation, requirements and setup instructions.

This is the list of highlights for this release:

* Oracle Linux as client
* Third-party GPG keys now included
* Cluster Management

Please check the release notes for full details.

Remember that Uyuni will follow a rolling release planning, so the next
version will contain bugfixes for this one and any new features. There will be
no maintenance of 2020.05

As always, we hope you will enjoy Uyuni 2020.06 and invite everyone of you to
send us your feedback [1] and of course your patches, if you can contribute.

Happy hacking!

[1] https://www.uyuni-project.org/pages/contact.html

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni